Terms and Condition for Business Listing
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions of the Business Listing service in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website, or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Paid Business Listing
If you are using our paid business listing service means you agree to all the below terms and conditions
- You are accepting the cost of our service.
- Business Listing charges are not refundable.
- If we will face any legal issues because of your business listing then we may delete your business listing.
- we will use your business name in the title word and URL structure,
for example – suppose you list your business on our website and your business name is ABC services then we will give the same name to the title of the listing post and the same words we use in the URL structure.
- In the Local Business Listing service, we will not write any more information from our side, we only copy and paste the information which you provided us.
Fees / Charges
- The fees in respect of our website services will be as set out on the website from time to time.
- You must pay to us the fees in respect of our website services in advance, in clear funds.
- We may vary fees from time to time by posting new fees on our website, but this will not affect the fees for services that have been previously paid.
You acknowledge that
- We are not a party to any contract for the sale or purchase of products or services advertised and listed on the website.
- We are not involved in any transaction between a user of the website
- We are not agents for any website user.
- and accordingly, we will not be liable to any person in relation to any contract or other arrangement between website users: furthermore, we are not responsible for the enforcement of any contractual obligations arising out of a contract between website users and we will have no obligation to mediate between the parties to any such contract.
Our rights to use your content
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software, and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website).
- You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future medial OR (reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website] OR (reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website).
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under the respective section.
- You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.